Thread: Licensed Innocent Venus
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-02, 11:56   Link #40
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Watched Ep1...
Nice first Episode ... animation and sound aren't all that impressive ... still... nice show... thumbs up for the battle scenes ... compared to other shows its completely strait forward ... I hope they don't fill the gap with blood and carnage ... hmm... actually that might not be so bad ... haven't seen much brainless carnage lately ... need to something to nuke some of my evil neurons...
Has Ep2 aired yet... does it continue the violence...
Q. Does shiny pyramid city = Japan... ?
Whether it does or not... the perspective in some of the scenes with it is off IMO...

Rating :
Good - the series may be "original"... but it just smells like Hollywood to me...
@ Blizzer

ğ I think Innocent Venus might be like the Matrix, behind the cool gfx and sfx there is a deep and thought provoking story but people will watch it for the cool fights.
@ orion

Spoiler:

There's a simple explanation to all your questions...
The series is a little coolness oriented... that's why you see little elements here and there that are a little silly and unrealistic... no big deal... as long as they don't over do it...

One thing that is bugging me about this series is the use of conventional modern weapons from our time... I always found it silly to see helicopters and tanks with Mecha...