View Single Post
Old 2009-02-24, 11:00   Link #88
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Cinocard”
Well, i know that. The thing is how do you train increase the total amount of Kei you have. Just physical training sounds dumb to me. If not fixed from birth, normally either it will increase naturally (Demon and Youkai), or suddenly receive massive power from holy/unholy relic, or there will be special breathing/training method, etc, etc...
Well if you put it that way, in Layfon’s case I guess he’s born and gifted with it. Seeing how he manage to be a Heaven Blade at such young age. All he had to do back then is to learn managing it and channels them properly. While on upgrading/increasing it, I guess for people like Layfon it’ll just increase naturally with regards on the kei flow inside his body.

I’m guessing all Heaven Blades are like Layfon, they were gifted by birth for such an enormous kei. Layfon mentioned to Nina to train about kei footing, but I assume that kind training could apply to almost anybody who’s a military artist regardless how much kei they had.

But could an average joe with a normal kei could increase his’ into a Heaven Blade level or at least higher with a normal training? I have no idea.

I’m actually curious how they grade students or warriors in Zuellni. It seems like people in the military arts are the highest caste given that they receive almost no tuition fee and considered to be an elite if you’re in a platoon. Is this ‘grading’ also depends on the amount of kei they had? If that’s the case, what if a person has an enormous amount of raw kei but don’t know how to properly utilize it? Is that considered to be an elite?

For Heaven Blades, I guess they have a large amount of Kei, and know how to use it effectively in battle.