View Single Post
Old 2013-08-07, 17:59   Link #20
kitten320

Hey there! It's me again!

I have finished the following shows:

Kurenai - mmmm, can't say it was much to my liking. While it did have some nice moments it still felt kinda meh. Can't say much ince I saw it quiet a while ago, sorry. Over all I gave it 6.

Paranoia Agent - now this one got mixed emotions from me. For the first 2-3 episodes I was very into it. It has this mystery and suspence factor that I really liked. It was really good in episode 7 when big revelvation happened but everything else... It was so damn random! The show started to go all over the place and most of the episodes were a waste of time. While groyp suicide episode was fun, I saw no purpose in it what so ever.
In the end this show started to drag and turned from something aweasome into a complete mess =/

I'll give it 7 for those 4 great episode and for the actuall good idea but even so it is quiet forced 7 because everything else fell flat.

Black Lagoon - another mixer for me but for most part positive. Gun action was never really my thing as well as episodic kind of series but Black Lagoon did it have nice action and entertaining arcs. My fave probably will be the one with the main. However, I'll take a break before giving season 2 a shot.

I'm still getting around Cross Game and am about to start One Out.

So if you guys have anything else you would like to encourage let me know.
Same way you can always tell me which show I probably should remove from the list now that I have watched 6 shows and told you what I think.