View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 20:59   Link #55
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random32 View Post
Does Squealer know that Saki has a perfectly usable Cantus?

I don't remember any time when Squealer was around that Satoru wasn't the one using.
-The first incident they had with Squealer, it should have been painfully obvious that Saki's Cantus was simply not working.
-In the first part of this ep, Satoru was the one that made the mirror, not Saki.
-Satoru grabbed Saki to stop her from falling, she didn't do anything herself.
-Near the end, Saki just begged Satoru to stop. Couldn't she have tried to stop/slow what he was doing while telling him to stop?

Every single Cantus usage incident with Squealer, Satoru was the one using the Cantus. This probably suggests to Squealer that he is a lot more powerful than Saki.

Theory: Squealer's downfall will be due to the fact that he underestimates Saki, or overestimates Satoru.

Theory: Saki always makes sure to have Satoru use Cantus unless not possible intentionally to try and deceive Squealer. I might be overestimating Saki, but she has proven to be quite creative and resourceful time and time again.
Good call. It really will amount to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
^ It's probably got more to do with the implications of that act. Since they won't hesitate to do that to their mother, there's no reason why they would hold back on a God(humans).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
The line when Satoru said the queer rats remind me of humans made me think what they did to their mother and what the human society does to their human children they think are dangerous...yeah not so much different.
Reality is scary.