View Single Post
Old 2013-05-26, 14:47   Link #463
Primary Consult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Inaccurate comparison.

Index had tons of material to go through. Railgun had only a fraction of the amount that Index had so it's not a question about different artistic direction so much as it's a victim of circumstances.

Then I know people people would claim that they don't mind waiting for material to be Animated so long as it's done right, well then let me as you this-

...Hows that new season of Full Metal Panic coming along *troll* ?
Who decided that 1/3 of Vol 5, Vol 7-13 and 1/2 of SS1 had to be covered in 24 episodes? They could have taken their time, included some filler and stopped at Vol 11. Which is pretty much what they are doing with Railgun, and why I prefer it to Index's approach.

Your FMP example actually supports my approach better: would you have rather they wait until this Misaki arc has finished before starting the current Railgun season [eliminating the need for anime-orginial content and allowing for a faster pace], but at the risk of sharing the same fate as FMP (where by the time the LN story arc completed, they had missed their chance at another anime season?).
Primary Consult is offline   Reply With Quote