View Single Post
Old 2006-12-13, 15:09   Link #27
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

No no.. maybe you guys don't see my problem. I'm upset because the shield of sand is not under gaara's control. its not like the armor of sand which he packs on his skin. Its not like the sand he carries on his back in his gourd. its weird in that... for example, if gaara decided to shed his armor of sand, drop his gourd at home, and literally not have a speck of sand on him, if attacked, the shield of sand would still activate. It would almost literally materialize out of the air. Gaara can use other sand to block, but that special automatic sand is not the same sand. Gaara has no control over that particular sand, none whatsoever. Thats what is said. Remember how he tried to kill and harm himself. If he had control over the shield, he could just tell it to stop or have it go left, while he stabbed himself on the right. But he can't... he said so himself. The shield moves automatically.

If he did carve that kanji, I'd have to assume another source of sand.

Anyway, we do know that different types of sand are under different levels of control. The blood soaked sand is the best controlled (thats the stuff in his gourd). The shield of sand however is not under any sort of control.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote