View Single Post
Old 2007-06-01, 11:32   Link #173
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Interesting. It seems there has been a lot of pre-planning for the NewType references. Konata's entry is for "real".

Refer to this article.

Cheers.
I told you it would actually appear and was likely mentioned in the anime to boost sales. That issue is going to fly off the shelves. Lucky Star, Comedy Anime or Kadokawa Shopping Channel. The line is forever blurred.

I bet most people who will post in the comments section think it's like the coolest idea ever and it's never been done before and it's a very witty and detailed play between real life and anime and yet how could you not see it coming, I would have done the exact same thing. Which means that Kyoto Animation thinks like me. Scary. Either way a bit disillusioned with what exactly the goal of this anime is now. People know how I hate product placement and its getting worse and more blatant with each passing episode.

edit: I made a post of my own there actually in my usual paragraph long style. Maybe I went a wee bit overboard, but it is an intriguing idea (Even if I could see it coming a mile a way when I saw the episode). How come nobody ever noticed that Haruka Amami had a blog though. One is left to wonder if it only matters when Kyoto Animation does something like this. To me the fact that a character from an anime series actually has a real life blog is far more interesting than some fanart in a magazine they want me to buy to get it.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-06-01 at 12:04.