View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 20:03   Link #1336
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I am agree with you cyberdemon, and i have a question, why n0m@n said that he has a so much better opinion of Ravel?
I think because Nom@n said that Ravel finally told Ise why she loves him. Volume 14 is Ravel's volume after all so Nom@n read a lot of stuff about her. We haven't read much background of Ravel, usually the background of any girl is fully uncovered when they are the center of the volume. If you paid close attention, the remaining main harem which comprise of Irina, Xenovia, and Rossweisse had a clue indicating a little of their background hinting that one of them is next to be the center of a volume after Gasper.

Rossweisse with her country accent and the discovery of her reason for being touchy of money since she sends back money to her Grandmother, Irina with a childhood promise with Ise and by coincidence (big clue to hint that Irina can have a relationship with Ise) the information that Angels can give birth is exposed, and then Xenovia with her history of Vampires as well the showing up of Griselda Quarta who was once her guardian and sword-master.