View Single Post
Old 2011-12-25, 02:35   Link #88
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Well, to be fair, you have to realize that most people only watch the anime (which is still in the 3rd volume). And even those that do read the novels, they most likely have only read up to the middle of the 4th volume, unless they have other sources to read them from.

So I don't really blame people for finding Sena a better and more fleshed out character, because she has been focused on in the first few volumes (and even more in the anime). From then on, however, as potchip has said, she really hasn't changed much from the 3rd volume.

She had a somewhat development in volume 7, on her outlook on whether one should focus more on the future or the past, but that was really it.

It's almost as if there was nothing more to add to her character. Even Rika and Yukimura had development later on. It's really a shame.
I need some confirmation about something if you don't mind...so does it basically means that Yozora will have larger character development than Sena in later volumes, and in the end, will be much more likeable?

I really like Yozora...but the amount of hate towards her really make me sad