View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 23:56   Link #3487
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Started playing Catherine(PS3)...though starting it at 3:00am alone in the dark probably wasn't a good idea.

I bought it only knowing that it was a "puzzle" game with a pretty damn gorgeous JP VA cast, didn't expect it to be...so...But still, it's quite interesting. Currently on Day 3. Though there was one important thing I forgot...I SUCK at puzzle games. I'm the type of person that relies on "instinct" so...not the best playing method for puzzle games.

Also picked up Final Fantasy IX for the 25th FF series anniversary sale on the JP PSN. I spent about an hour trying to decide between getting VII, VIII, and IX. I could've gone with VII but I put in SOOOOO much time on the original PS version that I still remember things quite vividly so I passed on it. VIII...was good but I found the "Draw" system to be a pain, not to mention junctioning 100 Death spells to your weapons took the fun out of things.

Then I remembered IX had quite a lot of sidequests and mini-games to do so. I also want to try for acquiring Excalibur II this time. If I remember correctly you had to reach the Lich area in the final dungeon by 13hrs play time.

Also playing the demo version of Conception (PSP). It's actually a pretty solid game. Guess you can't judge games by their title