Thread: Licensed Katanagatari
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-19, 13:13   Link #1888
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
Well, you were wrong. It would just seem natural to me. Animals also have sex without ever having sex ed, it's not like our species would have died without sex ed. And at least Togame would probably know about it. But yeah, it seems that I was mislead by that intimacy. I realized that they didn't actually showed us sex, but then which anime actually does? I don't know if you have watched Clannad for example.
Lol, now you're making it sound like I'm retarded or something. We know what animals do out of nature, and no one ever said humans would've died without sex ed or anything relatively like that. And Clannad is an almost entirely different case because it was based off of a hentai game, so we KNOW sex is going on in there (well, that is, if you already KNEW it was based on an H-game; some people don't/did not). Therefore, it's not the best example here. Whether Shichika has extensive knowledge of reproduction or not wasn't the main focus of my statements anyway.

So all of that is besides the point. Katanagatari is not based off of some unclassy, mediocre H-game. Togame and Shichika are definitely not having sex and are NOT going to have sex anytime soon.

We have determined this now, so that should be the end of that.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-09-19 at 17:26. Reason: Removed spoiler. Next time be more careful of anime-only viewers.
Kismet-chan is offline   Reply With Quote