Thread: Licensed Heroic Age
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-10, 23:06   Link #1054
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I don't think you are a survivor of the Holocaust so it's quite arrogant on your part to talk for them... it's easy to talk about sweet crap when one has evreything and lives in a safe country. Here lots of people sounds like Cagalli from Gundam Seed...
I couldn't stand Cagalli. She was my most hated character in the entire Gundam SEED Universe. So don't pair me up with someone as her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris
Someone like me? Do you know me or what? Shut your trap moron: you don't know anything about me so I'm not going to accept offenses by some random arrogant and ignorant guy who thinks that the world is based on peace and love.
Calling me a moron, arrogant, and ignorant.... Usually a person who throws those words out in insult to someone else, is reflecting their own issues. There is no safe country in this world anymore. 9/11 proved that. Not when there are fanatics who will do anything to kill you, because you don't share their beliefs.

I have nothing against fighting, and there is such a thing as a just war. But you must still be wary of becoming what you might most hate(which happens alot in Human History). I have no problem with killing enemy soldiers. But slaughtering innocent lives for no reason other than revenge, is insane, and dangerous. Americans in general, are not against war, and fighting. We're against senseless, or mindless, or murderous bloodshed.