View Single Post
Old 2010-07-28, 13:38   Link #7015
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. Many of the 'butler' situations are now gaining a romantic lean to them. With Nagi's breaking of the stone of inheritance, she seems to be gaining status on the 'mature'/older women Hayate once said he preferred as romantic interests, and thus he's taking a different look at her. Maybe that scene when he thought of her all those chapters ago was a hint that this was going to happen.
It does help that Hayate is less her butler now, because she doesn't have the huge amount of money she used to, and thus his dedication to her because she paid off his debt is the biggest reason he stays with her now.
That's what I've been saying. Maybe, in the future, Hata will add romantic development. However, so far, nothing clearly romantic has been had between Nagi and Hayate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
Theirs seems like a relationship that is built over time rather than the love-at-first-sight style the other girls have.
That's a big fat lie dude. Nagi fell in love with Hayate as fast as any of the other girls - Hina being the slowest in realising what her feelings toward Hayate really were. Hayate may be a different issue, regarding his feelings. But, no matter who he ends up with, it won't be due to love-at-first-sight.