View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 09:06   Link #236
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Man, they sure made Misaki SUPER-suspicious this week. Not even counting the coincidence of her being in the art room at the exact few moments before the guys arrived(if she wasn't lying), all the close-ups and 'coincidental' accidents with the window and the lockers just seemed like she was up to something. Since she was knowledgeable about the moaning of the basement, she might have snooped around and already found that tape, pointing it out for Kouichi to get. Also, the cohesiveness of that tape that SHOULD have been there for 14 years was far too strong and the color of it was slightly different that the color that wrapped the tape.
Spoiler for img of tape:
The color of the tape?
Ehm please take out some brown duct tape. You will notice that the color on the inside is slightly different from the color on the outside, which is a result of one side being sticky while the other is not.
Sorry, but the color of the duct tape is fine as it is.
She has also never heard any moans from the basement. She even stated that she was joking when they asked her, and honestly I would have done the same.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.