View Single Post
Old 2013-03-18, 10:11   Link #24462
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wait, are you shocked? That female characters are more popular?
Nah I'm not ...
However I admit I'm still pretty shocked about Asuna making it above certain people including her own freaking series (even if that result was pretty obvious) ... but that's another story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
surprisingly hamazura is the only one with a hatebase here and the sad part is i really enjoyed him allot. couldn't get the hate on a cool character who relies on tacties to beat a level 5, i guess it was becuase he beated mugino and scared her which brought allot hate from her fans you can even read it at tv trope.
My brethren, you have seen light thus your soul will meet salvation. May those other lost lambs' souls be saved like yours!

However, I don't think his victories were that merited, because he's really not handsome the first two times Mugino didn't really intend to kill him on the spot [mainly because of some : stupidly good luck (he was carrying body clear), stupidly good opportunity (Mugi got close to him), stupid error from Mugi (I'll make you suffer before I kill you!!~like thing), etc ...] and that the third time he managed to survive until Mugino ran out of juice. Basically he should have lost all 3 times if Mugi was dead serious about finishing him 'till the very beginning.
... And there was also that time when he was saved by Acqua, found some mechanised suit on the way to fight the boss, saved by his girlfriend's broken abilities etc ... So I'd say he's more of a king of luck than a king of strategy ... otherwise I'm sure he'd be liked more for the reason you mentioned.

BTW my brethren, don't tell me you like that BABAstard for that reason too?

EDIT
: why ... is there so many guests? >.> ... <.< ... >.>