View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 05:15   Link #5
Morzhul

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFreak View Post
I’ve seen the anime Chrome Shelled Regios and loved it. But there was an inconclusive ending, and I would like get more in to the story and read the manga’s Chrome Shelled Regios and Chrome Shelled Regios: Missing Mail. Missing mail was a shoujo version (not really that good after my opinion) and the other was a side story (quit good). I then found out about Chrome Shelled Regions: Secret Side. This looked like what I was looking for but, it’s impossible to find! Can someone please help me! Anyone knows where to read or download it?

Ps.
In Missing Mail I found everything to be from a more girlish kind of view, I guess that’s only natural in a shoujo, and Layfon to both more weak and feminine! Now that’s taking it too far.
Chrome Shelled Regios was a lot better and quiet entertaining even do I don’t think they would fit in the main story (like the whole kidnapping of that kid before their first mach).
In the end no one of them was close to being as god as the anime.
I am also quite curious to know where one finds the anime's for CSR... I have spent hours trolling through the internet and not even amazon.com or ebay have any english versions of CSR... sad day.. I really liked the story, and since it seems they won't be finishing the anime i decided i wanted to read the manga so i can finish it.. Really holding out for layfon and felli to get together :3 If anyone knows where i can buy the entire series IN ENGLISH pretty please... then please let me know.
Morzhul is offline   Reply With Quote