View Single Post
Old 2008-03-11, 09:06   Link #114
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Episode 19:

-He was more or less resembling a normal person drunk with power, but for all the fighting we've seen, apparently it wasn't him that was too weak; It was just Wilhelmina being strong enough to hold him off, and Yuji's explanation seemed to make up for the big question mark as to why Sabrac had so much power, but was unable to finish Wilhelmina off (other than the fact that she was sufficiently strong and skilled).

-They haven't really explained how he got his power of existence hooked into the city, which was a minus for me. I'd accept, though, that it would be a little too contrived for Yuji to figure out EVERYTHING in that short span of time.

-Looks like Yuji's not the only resourceful one here. Although Wilhelmina probably had no idea he could devise a plan like that, she has pretty good hindsight on her own part, revealing her 'secret weapon' only when she realised her help had been received, thus giving the action of letting Yuji go serve a double purpose.

-Sabrac certainly has poor skills in detection, and that proved to be his downfall. I wouldn't rate him now as a classy villain, but neither was he anywhere as pathetic (IMO) as the Thrones of Gundam 00.

To those who considered him a little too talkative, you have to wonder whether he was opening his mouth most of the time in the first place, since we can't really see any lips from him and since not all of the 'dialogue' coming from him was acknowledged.

-Is it just me, or did Alastor just sounded as though he accepted a son-in-law?

Seriously, though, I think he pretty much sums it up with Yuji. Cursed be the one who continues labelling him a wimp.

-Now hopefully people will shut their traps about Kazumi being useless. Even being 'just' an informant has its uses. In this episode alone, Keisaku was probably as useful as her in relaying information to Margery while Kazumi to Wilhelmina.

-This felt a little like a good last episode to me, since the entanglement involving Yuji's heart was resolved, it felt as though there was a 'alls well ends well' mood, a return to status quo (even though we all know that the issue of the relationships isn't resolved yet).

-I have to admit, the last two episodes wouldn't look out of place in Bleach or-God forbid-Dragonball. Pretty explosive and full of bling as compared to some of the fights in season 1. If the fight actually went in accordance to how it did in the novels, then there isn't much I can say about it. Still, it was pretty exciting and entertaining.

I don't know what's up with the letters, but I feel a little bemused by the fact that Shana has demoted to using those, after she mustered enough courage to actually want to confess to Yuji in front of the whole school previously.