View Single Post
Old 2004-08-25, 23:14   Link #279
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbrother

Unfortunately Michael jackson breaks my point in this case as my, how he has fallen since his prime :P But yeah, you think Sarutobi knew and mastered all of Konoha's jutsu by 25? lol, that'd be quite a feat to be called 'the professor' at age 25, along with the greatest ninja of all time. These titles in the real world are applied well after a ninjas prime, very rarely (if ever) during it. Once again comes down to what you and I think is probable.

actually the anime seemed to suggest that the third became the hokage at an incredibly young age. They show a scene where the 1st and 2nd tell him some hokage crap. And i think his name proffesor was probably what he was called early in his career. later he became know as teh greatest of the kages.(IMO)

As far as yall 2s debate, i think it may make sense to say that the fourth may have got better, then again he may not. some geniuses, and people of high skill do not improve much with age. some people of less high abilities, become legendary when they are old. Many a genius or prodigy learns to play the piano at an early age, but many dont achieve the skill of a grandmaster by the end of thier career.

That said, apparently the 4rth was incredibly tough even during his time. Really i think that as it stands its probably a toss up between the 4rth and the 3rd for strongest in their prime
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote