View Single Post
Old 2011-12-04, 08:13   Link #35140
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Alright then. I like these "after" fics myself, but Kaijo had a point with what he said about ViCia during that whole big discussion, about working towards that event before progressing to events happening after it.
I have to agree with this. Every time I read these "after stories" I always ended up feeling that I missed something, as if I accidentally skipped a chapter only to find out that the chapter has yet to exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
I bring forth more works from the forge! A new idea that I'm testing out, set in an alternate universe and taking place in the medieval Belkan Empire. To anyone waiting for more chapters of my other stuff, blame this and two other ideas in the works. One starring Fate and Yuuno and the other warping the timeline so that Linith is not the one who raises Fate.
I'm really curious with the Fate and Yuuno bit.

Quote:
Also, the title is tentative as I have no idea what to really call this thing.

Spoiler for Medieval Belka: Chapter 1, Part 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
Spoiler for Medieval Belka: Chapter 1, Part 2:
Interesting. My money's on either Fate(alluding to her pre-befriending illegal activities) or Reinforce(the Wind name) as the bandit leader.

Will Nanoha appear here, though? And what would she be if archery is already taken by Signum?