Thread: Question A discussion on spoilers.
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 03:00   Link #84
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Thanks for clarifying It seems overly complicated, but after having a look at the Fate/ subforum... well, makes sense

Now specifically for Jinrui, I haven't read the novels myself, but because the official english translation has a lot of issues, especially with the last episode, as well as with Joshiraku and quite probably Ebiten, I think that some clarifications are necessary, whether they come from novel or japanese language/culture knowledge... technically these are perceived and thoughtlessly reported as a spoiler, since they pertain information not presented to the english-only-speaking fans, but have been part of the anime. This I found particulalry helpful with Joshiraku, when a poster explained some wordplays, which were overlocalized. Vice versa, in Jinrui when I had to explain a couple of times some cultural/language issues that were ignored (tori kanji and manga vs doujinshi)

As for the episode titles of Jinrui, despite the rules here which I accept, still I see the complain quite paranoid... by the same reasoning a show's title itself spoils events not yet presented since it alludes to the process that brought mankind in the circumstances presented thus far.
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote