View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 11:54   Link #5874
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
To gain authority from god you must killed it and not beat it in a way that Pandora consider that is fair. In Perseus case Doni killed him after he already got beaten near death by Godou already so that's like stealing a killed and not consider fair in Pandora eyes.
Well my point was that the notion that killing a god gets a Campione an authority is a bit of an over simplification. Also we saw Godou get something more then authority when beat Ama no Murakumo and we're not sure what Godou got when Athena kissed him right before she died since it was said it could be authority that would seem to imply a god could willing give there powers to a Campione.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i think pandora didn't get to have a say in this instance since guenewere stole his soul and power with her artifact like she did with after with son goku and lancelot;why hasn't she done it before with doni-for sigfried-i don't know.
but i hope godou will destroy the artifact and gain the authorities he desearve-with perhaps luo hao and jps-from those god of steel.
he'll need them if he must fight the strongest.
Whether Guenewere stole Perseus soul and power or not Salvatore still wouldn't have gotten anything.There wouldn't be a point in having a rule that a Campione must defeat a god in a manner that Pandora finds deserving to recieve there power if attacking one that was half dead qualified.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote