Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 18:45   Link #23782
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
^ the problem of this entire post is that you ignore Gin's development.

You bring up his character when he was first introduced. How about I bring up Kurumu's introduction? Yes, that crazy girl who had all of the guys under her control and attempted to make Tsukune a mindless slave....

Or Mizore and her violent obsession of having Tsukune all to herself...

Or Ruby and her "all humans must die" belief.

I'm surprised you ignored all of his development that he's gotten like everyone else. Everyone has changed for the better, Gin included. Stop trying to portray him as some mindless pervert. That's been disproved a long time ago.
All of this. That's what I had been saying but people focus on one aspect. :v: On the current topic, I'm sure Ikeda has solved Kurumu's problem already, which is the slow induction of Gin into her heart, so to speak. Sure Kurumu loves Tsukune a lot, but Ikeda appears to be slowly building up her relationship with our perverted werewolf which will in turn allow her to live. She'll still love Tsukune of course, but Gin's affection would be her main source of life. THEN, there's also the fact that she stated she loved all her friends which has also givwn her power. Kurumu could really be an OP character if given the right things.

>Topic of Akasha/Alucard

My money is on her making an appearance whether she's dead or alive.