View Single Post
Old 2007-07-20, 13:24   Link #4
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Geez, after all of the abuse Usopp went through the previous arc, and he STILL gets no respect. Tsk, tsk...
Quite often, in AnimeSuki, I'm commented to be one hate characters with weird reasoning. But this time I think I am quite sure it is reasonable to say I can't stand Captain Usopp any longer. Shall admit, Usopp deserves some respect from me for his extraordinary courage in the battle against CP9. He has shown a little sign of that growing out of his cowardness until he just proves that is a fake impression now. How can someone deserves respect when he can stand a chance in a fight because he is a purely negative-thinking coward? My idea is quite simple. He should get his ass kicked if he think negatively; He should get his ass kicked if he thinks he can pull out a win because he would lose his advantage to the Lady of Negative Ghosts.

Ok, seems I ended up again with some weird reasoning. I am such a stupid thing to live as a human being. Next time I should be born as a lazy fat pig.