View Single Post
Old 2008-06-13, 14:12   Link #320
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Sheryls support was her offering to support and Ranka saying no to it she knew she would say no so she made it on her own. Sheryl is her romodel and her knowing that Sheryl thinks she can make it as a sing was a big push for her to persue becoming a singer, she said she loves singing and wanted to be Sheryl in episode 2 correct? So Sheryl made a way to help her without actually helping her. And you saying Rankas idea wasn't to become famous what do you think Miss Macross makes people? The other winner is already in movies ffs Ranka went there like she said she wants to be Sheryl even just for a day meaning that would be the best thing to even happen to her and if she was Sheryl she would be famous rich and on T.V which is what she is doing now and she hasn't said thank you to Sheryl yet because she dosn't even realize that shes done everything for her.

Once again I apologize if you are not understanding what the fck im saying it sounds right in my head but when I type it, it sends out in a weird ass message xD