View Single Post
Old 2011-08-18, 08:32   Link #13412
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
To the translators: there are no words. This is amazing: you guys translated an entire novel in less than a week, and it's an excellent translation as well. Thank you thank you thank you.
Translators? Nono, this is the work of only one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Now that a shipping war's about to break out (as far as I can see), the biggest one being Kamikoto vs. Indexma, what's the mods' take on this?
I just don't see happening with Index, she's more like a little sister character than a romance interest.

I mean, unlike Mikoto and Itsuwa, she was never a maiden-in-love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Agreed, Touma has never explicitly asked for help from any person throughout the volumes. People just follow Touma since he is charismatic in a way. Misaka merely said she's going to help Touma even if he doesn't ask for it, also implies that she's going to follow him to Hawaii.

Index might go the Angelican church for awhile though, but probably not now since Touma's back.
I am extremely wary of Kamachi when it comes to the spotlight of his female characters... God and Aleister knows what he would do... Or rather what he wouldn't make them do

Quote:
Kuroyoru is probably traumatized by Touma in the bathroom lol. Birdway and Touma might bring along her with them to Hawaii since they can't leave her alone there, she might turn out to be very useful for them.

Hamazura's harem will just stalk him all the way to Hawaii, Takitsubo has the 'Hamazure detector', Mugino's quite the yandere stalker, and Kinuhata has her own methods too. Their excuse will be to make sure Hamazura doesn't cheat on them.

Accerator he might just ditch LO and WORST, then suddenly disappear like always. The other Members of GROUP will coincidentally met each other in Hawaii, knowing Tsuchimikado he probably goes there very so often to buy his notorious shirts.

This might be radical thinking, but I'm not sure if Accelerator or Hamazura would take part in this trip to Hawaii. I'm sure they would join the Gremlin fight, but it's not like they would need to jump right into this particular one.

I think it would be good for them to spend the between-the-lines segment of NT3 sorting out their feelings and thoughts with their individual 'families' before officially getting involve in the fight.

And assuming the Hawaii arc last long enough for two books, we might see the return of Group.

Quote:
Birdway's brief speech with Touma and the Author's afterword are clear hints of foreshadowing that the upcoming novels will have much darker plots and themes. That maybe the reason why Kamachi-sensei put so much comedy in NT volume 2.
This new enemy might be one that cannot be reasoned with- Not even the RCC was crazy enough to destroy the World for one boy, and Fiamma had a big noble goal for starting WWIII.

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-08-18 at 09:02.