View Single Post
Old 2008-07-22, 15:54   Link #180
Kagami~n
I want to @#$% with--

Send a message via AIM to Kagami~n
I thought that they did take the same train home. They've shown them on the train together multiple times, minus Miyuki who lives in Tokyo.

I live in NYC, and you spelled Greenwich Village right, if that's what you mean. We've got lots of comic and scifi stores downtown, so I couldn't help you there. I never did hear of that event though.

If it were me, I would much rather get a chance to meet the seiyuu. They are the ones who played a large role in bringing the characters to life. They worked on the set, they read the scripts, got the inside info, and pulled a little bit of that character out of themselves to create the voices. I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd rather meet the actor or the seiyuu than a really good cosplayer. As a fan, I would much sooner flock to an event to see someone who voiced my favorite character (as I am for Otakon this year), than to see someone who's such a big fan that they can act like the character really well. It's not as much of a novelty. From a basic fans' perspective, having Katou Emiri and Fukuhara Kaori give the tour as their characters was the right thing to do.

Now if only one of them would come visit over here....