View Single Post
Old 2009-08-02, 10:46   Link #46
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well I think they are trying too hard, because even when he stands up everyone will be so tired of him that will want his death.
It seems like in this episode he's trying to put up a strong face but in reality he's doing a really bad job of it.

Some people call the show a train wreck but it's more like a train wreck with Welkin.

First off Faldio tells him that he loves Alicia so he's unsure what to do but instead of dealing with it ignores it and Alicia (If a girl doesn't have reciprocrate the same feelings to another person then forcing them isn't the answer).

Second his sister, his most closest family he had, dies which brings him down even further and now he's trying to play a cold face.

It's okay not to cry and act tough but not at the expense of alienating everyone in your squad.

Quote:
It's like who remembers Shinji Ikari for his awesomeness (and he had few moments like that and in the end choose life with pain, which was pretty damn heroic move)? I am afraid not so many. Most remember him as a spineless emo boy... the reason is that he spend so much more time whining and running away rather than facing his problems. But at least Shinji had character depth. Anime Welkin is as shallow as one can get. Being a retard doesn't help with his character development either.
Whose Shinji?(Joking)

Quote:
Suspend me under charges of language if any, but my thoughts on why they wanted to expose Faldio a little more (because he looks like some sexy beast) come down to this and I won't be kind: anime Faldio can kiss my @$$, Faldio fangirls can also kiss my @$$ and I crap on this character who's brought to spotlight by the new writers at the expense of Welkin's character suffering most because of these fools.
Well next episode looks like they are back in action and will be fighting for Bruhl I think.

If that doesn't snap Welkin back into realtity then I don't know what will.

Quote:
The summaries everyone here gives are enough for me, so thanks to you all I don't have to bother watching it...
No one here's going to laugh at you if you watch it.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Alicia probably picked the wrong time to confess. The guy's really not stable right now.

If she had pulled a Kimi ga Nozomu Eien I think she would've gotten somewhere LOL