View Single Post
Old 2010-09-02, 22:50   Link #278
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Trowa is always listed as 'Unknown' however Catherine is listed as Russian in GW Technical manuals, and being his biological sister, that would make Trowa also Russian. (Makes sense; Russian circus family.) The Latin/South American business is purely fanon, always has been. Just very pervasive fanon. (Possibly invented from him appearing to be fighting in jungles as a young mercenary.)
*face-palm

Why didn't I check Catherine's bio?

Quote:
Howso? EDIT: Or rather, I suppose my question should be, how far in advance are you thinking? After all, the only injury-inflicting circumstances we see him get up to that point is the torpedoes he sets off trying to detonate Wing, Duo shooting him, and I suppose his crash landing into the ocean (although that one isn't directly seen).

Then again, they never show how he gets from floating in the water to being in the hospital, either-- that was always a major 'buhwha?' moment for me.
I belive Heero suffered the bruises and broken bones mostly during his training with Odin Lowe and Doctor J.

Quote:
But doesn't that go against everything the organization was built for? :/ I think the latter is more likely.
I wouldn't say so. Remember, Preventer kept the Tallgeese III, Noin's Taurus and I'm assuming many other suits in storage. It makes sense they'd upgrade in the future because you never know when a new faction will pop up looking for global domination.