View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 18:49   Link #47
EdenB
Overlord

While I don't like the idea of DRM, with this sort of game it doesn't put me off too much. For this type of game I'll tend to try go through every story and CG within about a week or two anyway then proberly not pick it up again. If it's bypassed somehow though I'd proberly be happier and store the download files and any bypass for later installs.

The price is a bit much but not really bad, I'd proberly not even complain about it if it was D.C.P.C.

The only bit I'm really worried about is the translation quality. They say they're "trying to work hard to improve it" but since even their website has lots of grammar problems, some spelling mistakes and lots of awkward sounding phrasing like 'Holding my hand, Nemu starts running while the bell that is hanging from her neck makes sound.' and 'Besides, there are still time left at this academy.' it's not too reassuring. It sounds like whoever's done it doesn't speak English as a native language from the type of mistakes, which would make sense with where it's based. Hopefully they'll at least get it edited by someone better than that with English before it's sent out.

Last edited by EdenB; 2008-07-15 at 22:22.
EdenB is offline   Reply With Quote