View Single Post
Old 2011-03-06, 14:27   Link #266
marvelB

Y'know, I just reread the CP9 ministory and it reminded me of something that I've been hoping for since the Water 7 storyline: See, I've always thought it would be cool for Oda to introduce us to more assassins from the rest of the Cipher Pol branches at later points in the story. For instance, remember how we had Jerry and Wanze (from CP6 and 7 respectively) during the sea train portion of Water 7? Well now that we've had the timeskip, maybe we'll see more CP agents at various points throughout the New World. Like for instance, I've always wondered who succeeded Spandam as the chief of CP5? And are all the top agents from those other branches some master of a wacky martial art?

And speaking of the timeskip, now that a couple of years have passed, we may actually get to see the next generation of CP9 in action, as well. Heck, maybe they'll even end up being the burdened with the task of hunting down Lucci's group of deserters (though I'm honestly still hoping that it will be the rokushiki masters who trained Lucci in the first place who will hunt them down instead). I'm also quite curious as to know what became of that goofball Spandam (and his dad) during the skip, as well.......
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote