View Single Post
Old 2012-02-27, 12:03   Link #43
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Definitely interested in:

Ozuma - Looks like a very interesting setting
Uchuu Kyoudai - If it's anything like Planetes then I'm sold. The manga does have the same publisher.
Naruto SD: Rock Lee - I've actually read the manga. It's freaking hilarious.
Eureka Seven AO - Haven't seen the previous series but it's been on my radar for a long while now.
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia - Never watched the old series but it looks awesome. It'll be good to watch another retro series. Miyazaki and Anno? And apparently it has high levels of violence. I hope they don't censor anything.
Tasogare OtomexAmnesia - Obligatory mystery show
Hyouka – Another obligatory mystery show
Fate Zero II - A given
Kore wa Zombie Desuka? II - The first season was a guilty pleasure. It's a pretty damn funny show.
Jormungand – War? Child soldiers? Arms dealing? Count me in.
Shining Hearts - Kanae Itou. That is all.
Sankarea – Zombies and the occult? Sounds good. (However it’s Deen...)
Natsuiro no Kiseki – Looks like a nice slice of life
ZETMAN – Looks pretty dark. I hope there won’t be any emo/angtsy moments though.
Sakamichi no Apollon – Wanatanbe Shinchirou makes this obligatory. Does this look like the return of the noitaminA gold standard?
Tsuritama – It does look like the return of the noitaminA gold standard. Hell yes...
Accel World – Somewhat interested in virtual reality stories. I hope this has that degree of Social Networking element that I was previously looking for.
Medaka Box- It’s Nisio Isin
AKB0048 - I really really really really really hate you, Mari Okada...

Somewhat interested in:

Saint Seiya Omega - The only thing that actually interests me about this is the art style which is the same as Casshern Sins.
Ginga e kickoff!! - Wasn't impressed with the last football anime I watched but I'm willing to give football anime another shot.
Arashi no Yoru ni - This could either be a very sweet tale aimed at children but suitable for all ages or just another brain dead, teletubies-like kiddy show. The description and the clips I've seen on youtube, thankfully, suggest the former.
Upotte!! – It looks like it can be amusing rather than just fanservice/moe bait. I hope it is.
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san – Same as above

Last edited by Haak; 2012-02-27 at 14:55.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote