View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 19:45   Link #95
Hanzoman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
I don't find it any more "nonsensical" than how powerful Naruto has been able to become over the last few arcs, and I honestly don't see fighting Itachi and Sasuke at the same time any more impractical than someone being able to fight 7 jinchurikis/bijuu simultaneously :/
lol agreed. What a crock of [@#$^*] that was. If Naruto can do things like that, why can't people who are way smarter than him achieve at least comparable levels of power? I think its pretty refreshing to see ninja besides Naruto and Sasuke attain such high levels of power. Not to mention Kabuto managed to do most of this in a very unique and intersting way in this manga --through his scientific experiments! Watching someone use their brain to empower themselves is also very refreshing to read in this manga.

Kabuto was a talented medical ninja acknowledged by the best medical ninja to rival her in her prime. He wasn't depicted as a hardcore trainer, yet as he stated in the chapter, you can also "take" talent. He's been conducting all kinds of crazy experiments with Orochimaru from day one, and got to reap all of Oro's findings, and wealth of knowledge when he was defeated. Apparently he was wise and capatilized on it, I really don't see a problem here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'm all Susanno'd out. I'm actually missing the days Sasuke's spammed the hell out of Chidori. I wouldn't mind a Chidori about now.
It was nice to see them throw some kunai, I was a bit suprised.

Quote:
I'm digging Kabuto's sage-mode, but he needs to drop the glasses already. You have the power of a dragon, and you still need prescription lenses? C'mon.
lol very true. I really liked his trademark though, the way he used to push up his glasses with an evil smile.
Hanzoman is offline   Reply With Quote