View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 12:34   Link #9448
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
It was fairly obvious how this chapter would go, but I have one major problem with it...

According to Mavis, there is a wall with just power, but that can be overcome with feelings... what the hell was wrong with Lucy, then? Didn't her feelings count for something? In that case, it looked like power was greater than feelings. I kinda hate it when author's use sentiments like these, because they never apply them equally or consider the larger ramifications.

I really wish Mashima hadn't used her just as a blatant plot device to anger Natsu. He didn't need to. He would have been fired up enough over Yukino, and ST's general attitude.

Anyway, apparently either a different Zeref, or someone like Zeref, is coming. Back to wondering what will happen next.
No, Lucy really lacks own power, without her keys everyone can guess how it ends for her. She really needs more proper magic to use herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Gajeel should have been the one to fight here and overpower Sting and Rouge. I mean, Natsu is going to get his hands on Big Bad anyway, why not make this Gajeel's fight? His feelings are the same as Natsu's. I liked Natsu's final attack though.
What if the Big Bad happens to be Lucy after joining dark side?

Then really will be a wall there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
got to agree with this one whole heart. if the power of feelings was true, lucy's feeling of being beaten up shoulld have brought everyone of her spirits to give minerva beating of a lifetime.
Like Aquarius did?

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote