View Single Post
Old 2013-03-08, 02:50   Link #49
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh, so it was in this episode that Kodaka got himself another childhood friend? I'm so happy that I'm not mad anymore about the previous 'troll'. I mean, with that picture so cute that it gives people diabetes, how can anyone?

But wait... Pegasus has their thumbprints embeded in some sort of paper contract? I kinda remember that Pegasus had a paper last season that looked important (but they didn't show the contents), and either he got it from a drawer or hid it in a drawer, or am I misremembering things? 2 years worth of anime has made my memory kinda fuzzy. XD

And poor Yozora. Not only does she learn that Kodaka/Sena are engaged, but her title as THE osananajimi been challanged as well? She really did look shell shocked at the revelation. Still, I bet Sena is now eating her words where she said "It's not the past that matters," because she could have otherwise used the contract/osananajimi status to gain a real lead over Yozora. Just too bad Sena...

Most ironic about the episode? 2nd place red head girl sees Sena as the epitome of 'Riajuu', when in reality she leans on the far opposite end of the spectrum as an 'Otaku' lol

Kinda perplexing though that the authour had to parody Sakamichi no Apollon out of all things, considering that 1) it never had a movie and 2) the story is about 2 guys and girl, when the in-show movie is about 2 guys and one of the guys little brother. But I guess it makes more sense for Sakamichi no Ue no Taiyou to be a movie, as Yozora has already been established as a big movie buff. :shrug:

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)