Thread: Licensed Ride Back
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-18, 12:16   Link #847
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by donoghu View Post
And, if you think like a crazy as*h*le that want everything to be under their control, hurting innocent can do the little needed for "rats to get out of their holes". Especially since Rin has always moved agains GGP according to 1 thing : her friends & family security. I'm not sure, but they already have all the data about Rin, which must surely include her relationships. Which mean attacking her friend like they did was one way (bad one thought) to try to make her show herself.

Well, we'll see what's coming next!
I actually dont think thats the case. You wold have assume the GGP knew that her friends would take part in the protest then you have to assume that they knew one of her friends would be riding a Ride Back and then theres the little notion that a wanted person would show themselves at a protest that the GGP would definetly be at. It makes no sense for Rin to be high profile and the GGP should be smart enough to know that.

If the GGP wanted to flush Rin out of hiding there is an easier way to do it then attacking her friends. First of all they already have her brother thats another way to get her moving lure her into a trap by revealing the location that hes being held at.

The other way is get a hold of Rins closest immediate family member besides her brother and that would be her Grandmother. There are too many holes for the GGP to have planned this after all they only started looking around because they heard the protesters shouting the "Rideback Shoujo is here with us" they saw the only girl on a Rideback in a Yellow suit and assumed it was her. To make matters worse Suzuri ran.

What it seems like to me the low level field officers never saw the picture of Rin and as a precaution moved to take custody of her just encase.