View Single Post
Old 2009-06-18, 10:08   Link #20
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Episode 12 should conclude this particular arc and the next one (13) might be an epilogue or (my hope) a music-focused episode with PVs, like the one in episode 6, or concert scenes like episode 8's.
I get the feeling that if there is a "music-focused episode with PVs", it will probably be episode 14 that has them. Granted I could be wrong.

I suspect that episode 12 will essentially be a merger of Volume 2 Chapter 11, Volume 2 Chapter 12, and maybe some original content. Thus I have a pretty good idea what to expect story wise.

It's just a matter of how much time gets spent on each chapter, how they're adapted and what the original content ends up being like. Although I get the feeling the original content will probably boil down to random scenes to show us that life goes on and stuff like that.

Based on past experience with other shows like this I wouldn't expect anything "grand" from the episode. What you'll get is an episode that fits into the spirit of the series itself.