Thread: Licensed Ichigo 100%
View Single Post
Old 2004-08-29, 20:25   Link #45
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyu
Well, its getting pretty confusing up to Chapter 119. There is a new girl - not too sure of her romanji name, is it Kozue? - who is well, rather "strange". She gets all weird when Manaka is around...
Kozue, eh? Her ecchi fantasies are hilarious...she's like the opposite of the typical horny male character. I don't exactly like her appearance (though I don't mind her character) as I feel it's a ploy to drag on the series, but perhaps she will eventually serve to force Aya to come out of her shell.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
So, is Tsukasa..

Spoiler:
Heh, not sure why I deserve the honorary -sama, but it sure feels good!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Hmmm... Perhaps it's b/c I'm only up to Volume 7, but I feel that the whole love triangle (or square?? ) tension is what makes the series what it is. Here's a poor dweeb who ultimatley is unable to choose a girl in life. Its seems like the majority of the humor thus comes from the various sticky situations he finds himself in.
Agreed; I recall being really into this series back when Satsuki actually had a slim (VERY slim) fighting chance against Aya and Tsukasa...it was fun and chaotic juggling three girls at once.

A practice I use for this type of series is concentrating on only ONE girl at a time from the start, so I basically skip any interference and temptations. After going through the main four (now five?) girls, I enjoyed Manaka and Tsukasa's complicated and clumsy relationship the most...