View Single Post
Old 2012-07-19, 11:43   Link #1431
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I came back from vacation to see such a crazy offseason? Seriously...
You gotten a lot cuter Teh Ping, your avatar I mean. Hope you had a nice vacation. The Lakers and Magic deal is coming into full swing, reportedly they have it set by the end of tonight, but I am not counting my chickens before they hatch. This also involves Cleveland, although they backed out in the first one. Cleveland will give some of their draft picks and Anderson Varejao to Magics, also taking one or two bad contracts for the Magics. The Lakers will give them Bynum. Lakers will get Howard. Magics get Cap relief, draft picks, Varejao, and possibly Metta World Peace. This all change due to Dwight Howard saying he would signed an extension with the Lakers when he is traded there. The Lakers got assurance they needed. I will keep you posted. The Howard Madness seems to be coming to an end. I will be very happy that the Lakers will receive Howard, this will make them an instant title contender. The Nuggets are not going to abuse Pau and Howard like they did to Pau and Bynum, no doubt about that. What is you take?

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-07-19 at 12:04.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote