View Single Post
Old 2007-07-23, 11:14   Link #64
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I continue to be so glad I haven't read the manga. It would be such a downer to be forced to have the same reservations Vexx has about this great show.

The Peanuts and Star Wars example doesn't work, either, by the way, just like the Kanon example. They are different types of shows in ways Haruhi and LS are not. These are comedies with a deep side that depend a lot on the characters of the protagonists, so their genes are more closely related. Maybe 30Rock and Seinfeld?

Anyway, it all works for me so far. The only bad thing for me is that when I see the references it gets me down because I know a couple of people are going to go ballistic on AS as soon as they even hear there are references.

I'd rather talk about how great Sasaki Nozomi is, lol. By the way, the Miyakawa sisters are played by Takaguchi Sachiko (Hinata) and Kano Yui (Hikage). I don't know Takaguchi-san, but Kano Yui played Momoko in Sumomo mo Momo mo, and was co-winner with Hirano Aya of an award as best young seiyuu of 2006.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-07-23 at 11:27.