View Single Post
Old 2006-09-27, 13:44   Link #45
USCPharmacist

I for one think the episode was great, and I am geting a little bit sick of people complaining about how the series should 200 episodes long, or that the Heaven and Hell scene should be as impressive as Star War 3, as if budget grows on tree. Not only does it not grow on tree, the studio has to split the budget amoung advertising, buying TV slot, dvd production and profits. There is only so much a producing can do with limited amount of money, unless he is Mr. T or McGuyver who can make Thermal nuclear device out of a pencil, a piece of bubble gum and some tape.

Furthermore, scenes that were cut were not entirely the producer's fault. I am pretty sure if the fan can think of some good way to put the story together that the producer can do it better. However, have you fans ever try to act out all the scenes you think they should be in the episode against that 24 mins hard cap? You will find it impossible to put everything in without going over because the sound novel never have to worry about it to begin with and can put as much efforts into making a certain scenes perfect.

I am not saying the episode is perfect, but complaint after complant from episode 1 to episode 26 is a bit tiresome, why not just enjoy what's good about the episode and read the tip section from the game to complete the story on your own.