View Single Post
Old 2009-12-28, 02:22   Link #87
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
I don't retreat on these predictions Shiek. Full speed ahead. If I say 50/50 on a prediction that has a yes or no answer, I am not making a prediction at all. I would just be announcing the possibilities. So I will say again we will absolutely see Clare's awakened form and it will have all the elements we saw in Pieta.
I was about to ask then, if you don't think it's even slightly possible then that we may not see her fully-awakened form, but you seem pretty confident

Problem is, I WANT to see her Awakened form, but I don't want to see her rampaging, which means theirs need to be a way for an Awakened being to possibly revert to a half-awakened state which is all too possible.

After all, I've been believing for a long while now that Priscilla might go under such a reversion.

--

Another possibility is that Claire would fully-awaken, but she may "regain her senses" thanks to Raki like Priscilla did. It may be the same backwards if Raki fully-awakens as well; both of them are what they need to stop eachother from going berserk.

Romantic in a dark sense.