View Single Post
Old 2013-01-29, 17:41   Link #65
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
If they really wanted to 'update' a game, they could try bringing one of the 2-D ones into 3-D. A Link to the Past probably being the best option, but seeing as how the gameplay dynamics were centered around a 2-D world, such an update would be essentially the same as building a game from the ground up.
Agree. I thought the Ocarina remake was okay because it seemed more for the Zelda anniversary celebration than just a doo cash-in. It made sense to remake what many game fans consider the best Zelda game (not me, but I do agree it's great ) for the anniversary.

But this? Now it's obvious they're just fishing for money grabbing ideas, and then only picking from the pool of recent greats because they have a higher chance of selling more I guess (or because it takes less work to remake this than remake a 2D game). I'd much rather see a 20th century Zelda than this, it's not even that old and not extremely notorious like Ocarina.

Though it is notorious for causing a bunch of gamers to scream in rage and hate when it was announced. That was pretty fun to watch.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote