Thread: Licensed Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-23, 19:59   Link #311
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanme View Post
I don't think it was mentioned. I'm not entirely sue why it's so important to Kuu, but that is a thought. I'm actually thinking that she liked the uniform because reminded her of a princess's dress, but of course, I'm going to naturally assume that it's sub-concious and she actually "attended" (If they allowed a 'sword' to "attend" the school that is...) Joto Academy along with Kazuya, which is why it's such a big deal for her. Keep in mind, his outfit was quite simmilar to Kyoshiro's and her's.
Thanks for that. I was feeling out of the loop. Kazuya's uniform is white in contrast to the black it seems the males of that Academy wear. I'm not sure if that holds any significance or not. Speaking of him though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Wikipedia
In Kaishaku's older work, Steel Angel Kurumi, the creator of the Steel Angels is interestingly, a mad scientist named Ayanokouji, the same family name as that of Kyōshirō, Setsuna's current master.
Maybe his brother was part of that? Maybe the white he wears is supposed to = scientist? I have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
You mean that she's something in the middle between the Naruto complex (mayhem to get attention) and the Gaara complex (homicidal carnage out of self love)
Haha I believe so.
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote