View Single Post
Old 2013-08-01, 17:43   Link #860
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Naruto using the mass giant rasengan attack against the wood jutsu was cool in the manga here it's dull just as is the 5 kage standing together, the "win" speech and Naruto and Tobi clashing.
I think this was a very good episode, not as great as the previous obviously. There are some things that can't be as cool animated as they are in the manga, for example the panel where the 5 kage stand can't have the same effect in the anime. On the other hand the tree growing animation if done well is always better in anime, and most of the action too. I think this was true for this episode too, animation was decent, not outstanding like the previous episode but good.

Quote:
The spend so much money last episode on expensive filler and then fuck up multiple parts that should have been awesome
I complained about that too, they did bad animation for some parts of the Pain vs Naruto episodes and a large part of the Bee&Naruto vs Nagato&Itachi fight. But i think this episode was good.

Quote:
This animation studio sucks so much.
You are trolling here, the studio made some really great episodes, so they definitely have the ability to make great episodes. The problem is not if they can do it but unfortunately their management must have some very strong financial incentive to produce 1 episode each week regardless of the fact that there is enough quality content in the manga only for about half or third of it.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2013-08-01 at 17:58.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote