Thread: Licensed Dragonaut ~ The Resonance
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-23, 06:12   Link #965
plzd0ntkeelme
self-proclaimed otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu_Hikaru View Post
Just a little clarification here. Is Toa Jin's sister? Shall we add Incest to the already long list of sundry pervertions fanservice here? Or they going to figure out that they're not *really* siblings?

And as for onsen on the moon, if the moon is like a dragon's fly away from earth, I still can't figure why don't they just fly back to earth, instead of spending a lot of money getting water there. Do dragons also serve to ferry water?
But kinda makes sense since Japanese love to watch the moon and be in onsen. When we think, it gets to make sense, somehow. I am just missing the rabbit on moon on that one, but never mind that...
How bout how is jin still in one piece when the shuttle was blown to bits? or how is it that Gio was an embryo, but then he can suddenly transform into a dragon that has pilot cockpit of a human size inside his guts with advanced super computer? You see, realism is f*cked up in this series. It's as simple as that.

For everybody who said that fanservice ruin this series? What makes me wonder is how can you still keep watching until this ep when previous eps already show that this is a pure entertainment type of show? Don't expect complex plot or anything like that. Oh, and there are women out there that have natural breasts with the size similar to Makina or Garnet. Calling it defect is an insult to the nature itself.
plzd0ntkeelme is offline   Reply With Quote