View Single Post
Old 2008-02-20, 17:00   Link #40
Freeze

Is your wife like one of those people who are very stereotypical of anime? like does she think that anime is mainly for kids since it is a cartoon/animation, and does she think that anime is nothing but pure fighting with girls in short skirts? and if she isn't then I apologize, its just that its really hard to get someone who is very stereotypical of anime to actually like it or atleast watch it. Anyways like I said before if you want an anime that will literally get her hooked then I suggest Death Note especially the dub, I don't think she'll like the sub all too much and the dub is just amazing, now granted the second arc is kind of meh... I liked it since Light and L were wroking together but thats just me, but anyways if she gets really hooked to the series then she'll probably want to see the rest of the show. Monster does seem lengthy, but if you could get her to watch maybe 2 episodes at a time then I think she'll also get hooked since that show is really good and reall mature, theres none of that stupid cute/otaku crap in that show. And if she can stand the slow-pace and the lack of a constant plot, not to say the show is bad but it just doesn't have much of a constant plot in each ep but every episode is really well done, its called Mushi-shi.