View Single Post
Old 2011-06-17, 05:02   Link #616
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, there's still more fukou da to be had.

Alright, here's my suggestions for change;

-> Arisato still has Eagle Vision, but no longer connected to the Assassin's Brotherhood. They still want to recruit him though.

-> Arisato's previous connection to the other Butei members is during his time as a spy. Where Butei's are relatively cheap to acquire assets.

-> After being burned, he's dumped in Tokyo and is seeking Asylum by joining Butei High. He has the skills, but not the mindset- All the Butei law and charter business is annoying, but until he can get his old job back- he has to play by their rules. This way- I can keep his status as being burned, but also allow him to interact with other Butei characters... I can't do that with an Ex-Butei status.
Noted.

With this, that means:

Minato = Accelerator (left the dark side, but is still a dark hero [that acquires a hare*zing*])
Jim = Shiage (just a guy trying to act cool in the face of lolwtf powers, then being a hero for the one he cares for [then acquires a harem of his o*fizz*])

Now, who's Touma? Preston?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
More often than usual anyway

Hey you know what other series we can bring in? Asobi ni Ikuyo They have teenage girls with skills on par with some professional field operatives Of course, we're going to have to remove the alien catgirl bit...
Considering that the Japanese Secret Service employs kunoichi like Jim's mother, and the Mochizuki Institute of the Fine Arts for Girls churn them out assembly-line style, I suppose the Immigration Bureau of Japan can find use the talents of Futaba--

--Ja naku te! I don't see any harm in creating Assault Butei from Aoi and Manami, other than we have enough Assault already(!!!)... And while I had the CIA running Project Stargate in my franchise, but having the IBJ involved as well...? Who do they need super-spies to prevent from entering Japan? Choutei?