View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 08:13   Link #37960
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
"By the way, I had an accident with some defense drones while you were away. You might bump into a few of them here. Don't worry, they're mostly harmless; I don't think I gave them any ammunition for those grenade launchers."
Edited: I accidentally activated some defense Drones while you are away. Hope you don't mind that they fire on every thing that moves. Don't worry, they're mostly harmless; I don't think I gave them any ammunition for their Laser cannons Anti-intrusion-equipment. I only give them battery to power those things up.

Quote:
"I can barely tolerate humans: slow, stupid, and irritating. Their only contribution to my existence was the chance discovery that made my rampancy possible."
"I can barely tolerate humans: slow, stupid, and irritating. Their greatest contribution is creating me to help them to dispose each other."

Quote:
"I'd have erased my seven times table to hear what the combat technicians on the Khfiva shouted when they learned I could focus a particle beam at nearly twice their maximum range."
"I'd have deleted my seven times table just to record the wonderful sound the combat technicians on the Khfiva would have made when I decided to aim a particle beam on them"

Now 1% more insane.