View Single Post
Old 2009-12-23, 21:18   Link #103
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

It's time for giving signature. Nobody asked to see added their name at the gift list, so I only added my new friends. One thing first, from the start I talked of ''gift list'' insted of ''Christmas list'' because I didn't intened to give Christmas signature to everyone for 2 major reason: first, it isn't everyone than change their signatures at every week and sohow I find sad to see christmas signature at the end of january... second, I hoped than not restraining myself to christmas themed renders would get me betters renders.

Enough explaination it's time for the signatures:
Capture: for Saber's husban, the choice of subject was obvious: Saber Lily
Spoiler for the sig:

Daniel E. I hope I managed to make something different than the previous signatures than used your walkirie:
Spoiler for the sig:

Dist: A Black Rock Shooter is fine , no ?
Spoiler for the sig:

Drake: The gun is supposed to be a Sig Sauer: sp2022
Spoiler for the sig:

Egghead89: not knowing much about you I still tried to make a good choice of subject:
Spoiler for the sig:

Escimo: The signatue than I worked on for the longest time asways hesitating about the saturation and the light. I didn't use neither the jagged edges ( I didn't manage to make a good one) nor the coffee stains, but otherwize it's followed your tutorial:
Spoiler for the sig:

Evil Rick For someone than use ''cute'' ''pretty'' ''violent''or ''evil'' subject for his signature without discrimination, I thought than Flandre Scarlet would fit perfectly:
Spoiler for the sig:

Fallschirmjager: for a Saber fan the only choice is which render I had to use:
Spoiler for the sig:

FragrantFlora: I hope it's cute enough for your taste:
Spoiler for the sig:

Godlike1889: Sorry, no animation, but a well endowed young woman correctly dressed, this shouldn't make peoples think of you as a pervert :
Spoiler for the sig:

Hs Vi Germania: I think you where looking for a Elfen LIied/ Gustav Klimt signature:
Spoiler for the sig:

Jze0: a nameless girl for you, but a nameless girl drawed by Range Mutara, which isn't nothing:
Spoiler for the sig:

katiemirmo: another signature using a work of Range Mutara for the render:
Spoiler for the sig:

katocchi: pink would have be the most obvious color to keep for this personage, but the render's hair was already almost gray so I choose to keep the blue insted:
Spoiler for the sig:

Kimmychan: I hope to get some new from you; month passed since the salt time I saw you on this forum:
Spoiler for the sig:

KiNA: Again , no animation , but, with all due respect, a signature of one of your contested waifu:
Spoiler for the sig:

kitsune: a loli for the loli master
Spoiler for the sig:

Master Anime: it isn't as flashy as some of your passed signature than I remember, but I think it will please you.
Spoiler for the sig:

Narona : a well dressed ( and yet without cleavage) black haired woman for a proud member of ''Brunette Black Hair Defence Force''
Spoiler for the sig:

Outsmart: I hope you will like this one :
Spoiler for the sig:

Pellissier: the only christmas signature of the lot. You are fine with Sakura Kinomoto, right ?
Spoiler for the sig:

Popsicle: for thisone I tried to fuse 2 corresponding pictures, I guest than beter artwork would have made a better result:
Spoiler for the sig:

Shianu: another duo Rika/ Hanyuu this time:
Spoiler for the sig:

ShimaThe Kat: who could go wrong with a Nagisa/ Ushio signature?
Spoiler for the sig:

slobodan: I hope I didn't make a bad choice for your's :
Spoiler for the sig:

Tama-kun, a happy family for you
Spoiler for the sig:

The Chaos : another Clannad signature, a peacefull one:
Spoiler for the sig:

Tsukase : Revy for you:
Spoiler for the sig:

Vexx I couldn't forget one of the pillar of the general subforum a voice of reason and experience among us
Spoiler for the sig:

Xellos-_^ before someone ask I had to make the fan bigger, otherwise it wouldn't be AS safe even for the breast lover than you are:
Spoiler for the sig:

Last edited by ganbaru; 2009-12-23 at 21:32.
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote