Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-01, 20:47   Link #7861
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
lol you can't transfer different nations crew to a different nation, its incompatible. your better off just buying the 75er crew and building it up to 100 until you get the BP, anyways I have had the church I and I didn't like it much, the church 7 is a bit of an improvement over the church I, but just by a little. I hear it only starts to get any better at the black prince and up.

so in general, brit tanks in mid tiers are crap in their respective tiers imho. but the american line to the heavies thru the T1 sux too, well i still see ppl play them, and haven't really heard anyone complain about them, I still think its a waste becuz their stuck with a 75er instead of the 76er the M4 and M10 gets.
Or, since I now have an elite Cruiser II, I may as well grind that crew to 100% (they're currently at 90%) and then transfer them to my Churchill, then get a new crew for my Cruiser II.

As for the Churchill, even if I'm going to grind, all I need to grind are engines, suspension, turret, and the final gun. The rest of the Churchill I's guns are shared with the Valentine. XD

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote